If you are looking for ways to boost your energy, caffeine pills might be the best alternative to pre-workout supplements.
Best 10 Caffeine Pills Supplements:
The following selection may not seem the cheapest one, although they are a great deal considering the price ratio, product quality, taste… These Caffeine Tablets are TOP NOTCH.
This is the reason why we recommend them for you.
|ProLab Caffeine Maximum Potency||25g||120||5lb (2.27KG)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Zhou Nutrition - Caffeine with L-Theanine for Smooth Energy & Focus||25g||160||5lb (2.27KG)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Bulksupplements Pure Caffeine Capsules||25g||120||5lb (2.27KG)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Viter Energy - Caffeine Mints||24g||130||1.85lb (840G)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Jet Alert Double Strength Size||21g||120||12.7 oz (360G)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Weyland: Energy - Complimentary Formula w/ Botanically Sourced Caffeine, Complete B-Complex and Energy Supportive Herbs||20g||110||Vanilla 14.3 oz (405G) - Cacao 14.8 oz (420G)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Natrol High Caffeine||16g||85||1.32 pound (600g)||Check Price on Amazon|
|GENIUS CAFFEINE – Extended Release Microencapsulated Caffeine Pills, All Natural Non-Crash Sustained Energy & Focus Supplement||20g||97.5||12 oz (340g)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Smarter Daily - Caffeine 150mg & L-Theanine 200mg - Mental Health Nootropic - All Natural, Pure Ingredients||27g||112||2.2lbs (1KG)||Check Price on Amazon|
|FUSED FOCUS - Premium Brain Support For Ultimate Focus, Energy, and Memory - Mental Performance Nootropic Caffeine Pills||24g||120||1 Pound / 16 oz (454g)||Check Price on Amazon|
What Are Caffeine Supplements?
Caffeine supplements are simply pills that have caffeine as the main ingredient mainly taken by people who are looking to boost their energy levels and increase their mental performance over different tasks. Therefore they can be very useful for both individuals and athletes who can tap into the numerous benefits that they come with.
As a rule of thumb, too much of anything is usually harmful and this is also very true for caffeine. At any given day ensure that the dosage of the caffeine pills that you take does not exceed 200mg which is the optimal daily dosage. Anything that goes beyond those levels puts you at risk of developing common side effects associated with caffeine like anxiety.
If you are taking the pills to boost your performance during training then you need to ensure you take them about one or two hours before the actual workout. This is because it takes around 90 minutes for the effects of the caffeine in the pills to be experienced in the bloodstream.
Since caffeine is known for its ability to keep one awake for long hours, you need to ensure that you take the pills at least 6-8 hours before your sleep time.
How do Caffeine Pills Compare to Coffee or Tea?
There are so many benefits that caffeine pills have over coffee or tea. First, you can measure accurately the dosage of the pills that you are taking which is not possible with coffee or tea. You get to avoid developing yellow teeth that are normally associated with drinking too much coffee. And finally, the pills are much cheaper than coffee or tea which is quite costly depending on the grade you prefer.
On the other hand, the pills cannot offer you the same great taste that comes with taking coffee or tea to meet your caffeine needs. Coffee is also known to have antioxidants which have very many health benefits like the risk of developing diverse cancers. Taking your caffeine from beverages also has the benefit of ensuring you can spread out your intake over a whole day.
Benefits of Caffeine Pills
- Boosts Performance – If you are an athlete looking forward to improving your experience while working out then you will find the caffeine pills very important. Studies show that taking caffeine pills one hour before intense workouts, has the ability to increase the body’s strength to withstand tough workouts, thereby boosting your performance to a great degree.
- Good for Weight Loss – Over time, the role caffeine plays in weight loss has been quite clear thus caffeine pills might be what you just need to ensure you cut weight. It works by increasing the body’s metabolic rate which increases fat burning. It also leads to a marked loss of appetite which will ensure that you eat much fewer calories than you can burn in a day and that hastens weight loss.
- Reduces After workout Pain – As an athlete who is involved with intense exercises, caffeine pills can be good for your post-workout pain reduction and recovery. When taken before exercise, they reduce the intensity of post-workout pain while when they are taken after intense workouts they play a big role in accelerating the post-workout recovery processes.
- Improves Mental Alertness – You will also find the caffeine pills quite useful when it comes to the improving your mental performance. When you take the pills at least 8 hours before undertaking mentally challenging tasks you will operate at a much more efficient cognitive level. The caffeine will also ensure that you are more alert which makes your decision making much more effective.
- Increases Adrenaline levels – When you take the caffeine pills, your body will immediately experience increasing levels of adrenaline. This will go a long way in limiting your chances of experiencing depression ensuring that you can withstand stress-inducing experiences effortlessly.
- They can improve fertility – Studies have shown that men who consume adequate levels of caffeine are less likely to experience fertility problems. The reason for this is that the caffeine boosts semen production in men. It also limits sperm DNA fragmentation ensuring much healthier sperms.
Side Effects Associated with Caffeine Pills
- High Blood Pressure – They normally lead to an increase in an individual’s heart rate and so can be fatal if taken by people who have high blood pressure. It is also known to induce irregular heartbeats which can lead to a myriad of other heart conditions.
- Leads to Osteoporosis – When you take a high dosage of the caffeine pills on a frequent basis then you are putting yourself at risk of developing osteoporosis. This is because caffeine normally makes the body to eliminate higher volumes of calcium which the body needs for development of stronger bones. Over time, this will expose you to osteoporosis.
- Insomnia – Caffeine is very popular for its ability to keep one awake and alert for long periods. However, this attribute can also be very destructive as it causes one to reduce the number of hours they allocate for restorative sleep. And this can be very detrimental to one’s health in the long term.
- Stomach disorders – If you take caffeine pills on a frequent basis then you are likely to experience loose stool or even diarrhoea. The sole reason for this is that caffeine normally induces the production of gastrin which plays a very key role in stimulating bowel movements affecting the normal operation of the colon.
- Harmful Addiction – There is no doubt that caffeine is highly addictive since it is a stimulant. When caffeine pills are taken in higher doses and much more frequently, the chances of developing a dependency on them are quite high. Therefore, if this is the norm, lack of an indulgence in it will lead to exposure to withdrawal symptoms like persistent headaches and fatigue.
What to Look For in a Good Caffeine Pills
There are three things that you should always look for when selecting the best caffeine pills;
- Affordability: If you are going to use the pills for an extended period of time then you need to ensure that they come at highly affordable prices.
- Natural Ingredients: ensure that the ingredients used in the pills are naturally occurring ingredients to avoid feeding your body harmful chemicals.
- No added sugars or calories. You also need to ensure that the pills do not come with added sugars and calories which will see to it that you gain unwanted weight.
It is clear that you can use caffeine pills whether you just need to lose some weight or indulge in some bodybuilding. They are also much cheaper when they are compared to taking coffee which is also a rich source of caffeine. However, you need to be wary of their side effects which can be fatal in case your daily intake is above the 200mg recommended daily dosage.