If you are looking for your first pre-workout supplement or for a change you come to the right place!
We have compiled a list of the top quality pre-workouts supplements on the market that have proven themselves many times giving the best workouts, the ones that give you that extra pump/push to get in the gym and give it your maximum performance.
We recommend you to choose your product carefully and use the recommended doses.
With our daily routines sometimes we are not feeling going to the gym that day or that we are not going to give 100%, that’s where this type of supplements help to improve your performance during the workout, increase in strength and stamina, increase the endurance and also improve the protein synthesis and nutrition absorption.
The Best 10 Pre-Workout Supplements:
The following selection may not seem the cheapest one, although they are a great deal considering the price ratio, product quality, taste… These Pre-Workout Supplements are TOP NOTCH.
This is the reason why we recommend them for you.
|Vintage Blast - The First Two-Stage Pre-Workout Supplement||(305G)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Legion Pulse Pre Workout Supplement||1.15lb (522.2G)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Alpha Gx7 Pre-workout||(245G)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Cellucor, C4 Original Explosive Pre-Workout Supplement||12.7oz (360G)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Evlution Nutrition ENGN||8.9oz (252G)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Jacked Factory NITROSURGE||8.5oz (240G)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard||10.58oz (300G)||Check Price on Amazon|
|BSN N.O.-XPLODE||2.45lbs (1.11KG)||Check Price on Amazon|
|Naturo Nitro||(188.6G)||Check Price on Amazon|
|ProSupps Mr Hyde Intense||7.4oz (210G)||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Vintage Blast – The First Two-Stage Pre-Workout Supplement – Non-Habit-Forming, Sustained Energy & Nitric Oxide Booster – All-Natural Flavors & Sweeteners
If you’ve tried pre-workout supplements, then you know how they can make you feel great. However, that rush doesn’t feel the same after a while. Why? Your body adapts and you soon stop feeling their effects.
The first of its kind, Vintage Blast is the only pre-workout specifically formulated with two stages to deliver exceptional and sustained results. The two-stage formula ensures a steadier delivery rate, which works against dependency, and helps you power through your workouts and competitive events — from start to finish.
Maintains Steady Energy
Vintage Blast harnesses the different digestive and assimilation properties of its premium ingredients to provide a steady and reliable performance boost for the entire duration of your workout.
Produces Results, Not Dependency
Vintage Blast’s two-stage delivery system increases your overall work capacity and pumps improves mental focus and drive, and reduces soreness and lactic acid buildup, without creating dependency.
Helps with Hydration & Improves Recovery
Vintage Blast also delivers key electrolytes and micronutrients that help with hydration, pH levels, and decreasing oxidation to help you get the most out of your workouts and improve recovery.
- STRENGTH, ENERGY, AND PUMPS: If you’re looking for the best natural pre-workout energy drink, you’ve found it! Vintage Blast is the world’s first two-stage pre-workout supplement, specifically designed to provide the steady delivery of ingredients to power you through workouts at the gym and competitive events – from start to finish. Vintage Blast pre workout contains only potent ingredients to improve strength, energy, and pumps through elevated NO2 levels.
- TESTED AND TRUSTED: Third-party tested supplement made exclusively with premium ingredients. For men and women looking for a non-habit-forming product that produces results, not dependency. Vintage Blast contains no banned substances and can be used for bodybuilding or any athletic event. For best results, stack with Vintage Builds post workout supplement and a good diet.
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
- Vegetarian Friendly
- No Proprietary Blends
- Third-Party Tested
- CGMP Quality Certified
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
2. Legion Pulse Pre Workout Supplement
Want a pre-workout powder that gives you better workouts without the side effects?
Pulse contains 100% natural ingredients and no harsh or dangerous stimulants, which means you get to enjoy a smooth pre-workout energy rush that pumps you up without burning you out.
With Pulse, there are no jitters, no stomach aches, and no post-workout energy crashes! Guaranteed!
The best pre workout supplements actually backed by science.
One serving of Pulse gives you clinically effective dosages of 6 ingredients scientifically proven to boost energy levels, mood, and physical performance:
- Beta alanine
- Anhydrous caffeine
Increase your nitric oxide levels to get bigger and better pumps and performance.
Most “Nitric Oxide” supplements contain arginine, which doesn’t reliably improve nitric (not “nitrous”) oxide levels.
Pulse, on the other hand, contains effective doses of citrulline malate and L-theanine, which are potent NO boosters.
A true 100% natural pre workout with no artificial junk.
Pulse is naturally sweetened and flavored and contains no artificial food dyes or other junk fillers.
Why you want a pre workout without creatine.
Research shows that creatine helps you build muscle and strength but it’s most effective when taken after training, with a meal.
- THE BEST PRE-WORKOUT SUPPLEMENTS. Including citrulline, anhydrous caffeine, ornithine, and more!
- NITRIC OXIDE BOOSTER. Citrulline malate and theanine will give you great pumps every workout.
- TOP PRE WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT WITH BETA-ALANINE. Studies show beta-alanine greatly improves endurance.
- ALL NATURAL PRE WORKOUT FOR WOMEN & MEN. Natural ingredients means no jitters or other side effects.
3. Alpha Gx7 – Maximized Energy
Alpha Gx7 is the highest quality pre-workout supplement powder that you will find available anywhere.
Alpha Gx7 gives you the most explosive workouts you’ve ever had without taxing your body.
Every ingredient inside Alpha Gx7 is specifically and carefully chosen to produce the best results possible, to help increase strength, reduce muscle soreness, and build muscle faster… from DAY ONE.
- MOST POWERFUL PRE-WORKOUT POWDER – With a whopping 1500mg of total Citrulline along with beta alanine, you’ll feel a huge energy boost within minutes and be able to enjoy the best workouts of your life, because you’ll experience immediate drive, focus, and strength. You’ll lift more weight, work harder, and increase your intensity so that you get maximum results from your workout from the very first use.
- EXPERIENCE IMMEDIATE STRENGTH GAINS: The ingredients inside of Alpha Gx7 powder are carefully chosen to boost strength and give you amazing drive and focus. As a result, you’ll break through your plateaus, lift more weight, and leave the gym with the best pump you’ve ever had. When you prime your muscles with the right fuel before your workout, you’ll benefit from immediate strength increases, allowing you to build more muscle and burn fat faster than without it.
- RESEARCHED BACKED INGREDIENTS, WITHOUT THE JUNK: Alpha Gx7 contains only science-based ingredients proven to give you the best workouts that you’ve ever had. That means we only put in WHAT MATTERS and nothing else.
- THE BEST TASTING PREWORKOUT – Alpha Gx7 is be the best tasting pre workout supplement powder you’ll ever try, without ever compromising quality.
4. Cellucor C4 Original Explosive
C4 Original is a pre-workout powder that energizes your workouts and takes your fitness to the next level. C4 Original’s high-powered formula features a special blend of patented ingredients that put the edge in energy and performance. When to take C4: You need energy. You want to have a great workout. You want to push yourself to reach new goals. Why C4 Original? C4 Original’s formula includes ingredients that help promote energy, pumps, and performance. TeaCor for improved energy that comes on quickly and lasts longer. Beta Alanine: An amino acid that supports muscular endurance. Beta Alanine produces a tingly sensation throughout the body that lets you know it’s working. Creatine Nitrate: Creatine bound to Nitrate. Creatine Nitrate produces two desirable effects on performance: Creatine for strength and Nitrate for pumps. N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: It is a core part of the essential energy blend. It helps support peak mental and physical performance. Caffeine: A popular and proven source for energy.
Introduction to Pre-Workout Supplements
Pre-workout supplements are the supplements that are used before working out. These supplements are commonly used by people who workout intensively. Such people include athletes, bodybuilders and other people who take their exercises seriously. The main reason why these particular supplements are so popular is that they help the users workout more efficiently. After using the supplement one is able to be more focused and get the ability to workout without getting fatigued easily.
In most cases, these supplements are used as a way of providing the body with the necessary motivation to workout. The body of a person who has used these supplements is able to withstand the intensity of exercises. This is an important aspect because many people are unable to work out as well as they would like because of getting fatigued within a short time.
These supplements come in different forms where one gets to choose the ones that are most appropriate.
They are also available in different places where at times they are recommended by professional trainers.
To ensure one has chosen the best pre-workout supplements one needs to do a comparison to determine the ones that are most helpful.
One can also make inquiries from experts who know about different kinds of supplements.
The Common Pre-Workout Ingredients
One of the most common ingredients in almost all the pre-workout supplements is caffeine. This is mainly attributed to the fact that caffeine provides the body with physical boost. Studies done by professionals show that people who take caffeine before working out can endure more and also have more strength.
For instance; weight lifters who use caffeine prior to lifting weights are able to lift heavier weights and can also hold the weights for longer. This is the primary reason who most makers of these supplements incorporate caffeine as one of the primary ingredients.
Another common ingredient in pre-workout supplements is creatine. This is because creatine works by boosting energy production in muscle cells. It also draws fluids from the blood plasma into the skeletal muscles. These two qualities of creatine enable users of these supplements to be able to get more energy and avoid quick dehydration. These qualities have been proved by tests done on professionals who take creatine before working out or competing. All that a person who wants to get optimum benefits from creatine needs is to take it regularly for its effect does not last for long.
The B vitamin niacin is also another common ingredient found in most pre-workout supplements. This particular ingredient works by causing sweatiness and blood flow to the skin. The blood vessels are widened therefore enhancing blood flow. With improved blood flow, people are able to workout for longer periods and are also able to recover quickly after working out.
The Benefits of Pre-Workout Supplements
The primary benefit of using these supplements is that one is able to achieve workout objectives more conveniently. This is an important benefit because many people fail to reach their workout objectives because their bodies are unable to withstand the intensive exercising. The supplements do not necessarily change the body. But they allow the body be able to function more effectively. A person who has used these supplements will be able to workout without feeling unnecessarily fatigued.
Another main benefit of using these supplements is that they let people know their limits. Without these supplements, many people think that they cannot be able to achieve certain workout goals. Such people are therefore contented with simple workouts and they are unable to explore their full potentials. This is a major issue especially for professionals who compete with highly trained professionals. But after using these supplements one is able to stretch his or her body to the optimum limits, therefore, knowing the workout limits one can reach.
Another primary benefit of using these supplements is that they enhance the health of the users. The common ingredients used to make these supplements usually have other characteristics such as burning excess fat and suppressing appetite. These are important qualities especially for professional athletes who need to stay fit so as to compete effectively. The fact that these supplements enhance blood flow and make working out easier also plays a major role in enhancing the health of the users.
How to take Pre-Workout Supplements
The most important thing while taking these supplements is timing. This means that a person taking them should ensure that they are taken at the right time. The recommended time is approximately thirty minutes prior to starting to work out. The thirty minutes are meant to allow the body have time to absorb the ingredients. It is also important to take the right dosage. Taking very small quantities can reduce the effects while taking very big quantities can result in negative effects. Most of the top pre-workout supplements come with clear instructions on the dosages to be taken. One should follow the instructions carefully so as to get the optimum benefits from the supplements.
What to Look for in a Good Pre-Workout Supplement
Since there are many pre-workout supplements which have different ingredients and different effectiveness levels, it is always important to know the things to look for while choosing the most suitable pre-workout supplement.
Checking the ingredients used to make the supplement is amongst the most important things one should do. This is because even if there are common ingredients, some manufacturers of these supplements add other ingredients. Some of the added ingredients might have negative effects.
Furthermore, one should check how the various ingredients are combined including their percentages. Most of the supplements describe the ingredients used on the packages. In case there are no such descriptions one can Enquirer from the seller or manufacturer.
Another thing to look for in a good pre-workout supplement is the effectiveness of the supplement. This is because everyone needs to get the supplement that can produce the best results.
One can determine the effectiveness through going through the descriptions.
One can also determine the effectiveness through reading reviews and testimonials.
This is because the reviews and testimonials are written by people who have already used the supplements. The reviews and testimonials are also helpful because the people who write them do not intend to market any of the supplements.
From these reviews and testimonials, one can even establish the side effects of the various supplements.
Therefore, it is possible to enjoy the benefits of using pre-workout supplements provided one choose the right supplement.
Hope this post helped you out to find the best pre-workout supplements which suit you and your goals.
- Best Cheap Whey Protein Powder: Complete Guide
- Best Mass Gainers – Top 10 Weight Gain Supplements Complete Guide
- Best Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder – Organic Guide
- Best Hemp Protein Powder : Organic Complete Guide
- Best Creatine Monohydrate Supplements: Top 10 Products Complete Guide
- Best Casein Protein Powder – Top 10 Supplements Complete Guide
- Best Thermogenic Fat Burners for Weight Loss – Top 10 Products
- Best Caffeine Pills | Tablets – Top 10 Supplements