Protein is no doubt, the most significant nutrient for packing slabs of lean muscle mass onto your body. You may lift weights until you turn purple or have all the carbs, fats, and other micro-nutrient in the world, but if you fail to feed your body with sufficient amount of protein, you can forget about having a lean muscular physique. High protein consumption is a must for repairing muscle tissue damaged after an intense iron blasting workout as well as for serious mass growth.
A protein that is how much must one consume daily to build muscle? So if you weigh 150 pounds you should strive to consume about 150 grams to 225 grams of protein each day. Does one consume a large amount of protein on a daily basis? As I’ve compiled a list of 7 high protein foods that can assist you to build muscle in record time no worries.
- Whey – Without a shadow of a doubt, the king of all protein sources. We are referring to a top quality, complete protein source which has significantly faster absorption rate in comparison with other high protein foods, and includes every essential amino acid to increase strength and more rapid muscle development.
- Eggs have long been treated as a bodybuilding staple and are regarded as the standard food for growing an impressive muscular physique. Eggs are simply yummy to eat and also simple to prepare.
- Fish – Another excellent high protein food. A can of tuna in water for instance, here’s the kicker; it’s certainly zero fat and carbohydrates and supplies about 30 grams of protein! If tuna is not your thing (I do not actually fancy it either), you may try other kinds of fish such as Spanish mackerel, cod, or salmon fillets. Most fish fillets have approximately 22 grams of protein per 3.5 ounces serving. Apart from being an excellent source of protein, fish also includes a high amount of omega-3 fatty acids, crucial for proper function of the mind and the body.
- Chicken breast is considered among the finest sources of protein loaded with vitamin B6 for ideal heart protection, and available because it contains mostly lean white chicken meat which has fat that was minimal. Best of all, this portion of the meat is full of protein. How much protein do you inquire? Well, a staggering 30 grams of protein per 3.5 ounces serving! Consuming 7 oz of chicken breast nets you about 60 grams of protein that’s almost half of your daily mass building requirement if you weigh 150 pounds.
- Red meat – An extremely tasty protein source which has all the trimmings of a muscle building food that is great. A substantial 6-ounce steak provides about 40 grams of high-quality protein. Beef is abundant in B-complex vitamins and also loaded with creatine to help you strike the weights harshly by improving your cellular energy through the roof.
- Milk – This highly nutritious beverage additionally offers many health benefits by providing a respectable number of mineral, vitamins, and calcium if this’s not enough. Drinking milk is an excellent means to achieve your daily protein objective. Have a 6 oz serving of steak plus 375ml glass of milk which supplies approximately 11 grams of protein.
- Tofu – I contained tofu on the list of list of high protein foods that build muscle mostly because a lot of vegetarians who are into bodybuilding have tofu almost entirely in order to meet their daily protein requirement. I am not a vegetarian but I do eat some tofu every now and again because they’re a great low-calorie protein source, perfect for getting slim and adding mass. Half a cup of Tofu can provide about 20 grams of protein to your body.
If you are interested in supplementing your diet have a look at our best cheap protein powder.