For many years, the Bowflex SelectTech 5.1 Adjustable Bench has helped many people achieve amazing results.
The Bowflex home gym is a space-saving machine designed to combine all the strength-building equipment found at your local gym; it is a fantastic investment for those interested in taking control of their physical health.
Can be adjusted to six different positions, 17-degree decline to 90-degree incline it works under simple logic.
For people who have not had an experience with the equipment, usually, it takes them a very short period to get used to it.
The Bowflex SelectTech 5.1 Adjustable Bench comes with a removable leg hold-down brace for added decline position support.
Its color depends on the preference of the owner, some people prefer black, some red but that is not very important, it also corrects posture and stabilizes positioning for a safe, muscle-building free weight workout with the Dimensions: 56L x 26W x 20H in Total workout programs. The Bowflex SelectTech 5.1 Adjustable Bench, is the best for ensuring the muscles-building are done without having problems.
It is made up of a high-quality material that guarantees it a long period of use before breaking down.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Bowflex SelectTech 5.1 Adjustable Bench
- It is usually nicely padded.
- It is good for doing presses, sit-ups, and crunches.
- Easier to assemble as compared to the public gym benches which are a sturdy and heavy duty.
- The chair is sturdy, the feet on the desk are adjustable in case your floor is not of the same level. It has five levels of adjustability, and even the seat pad adjusts up and down for flat or inclines to press.
- Availability of its spare parts, with this equipment it is very easy for one to get most of its components accessible in case of a breakage.
- It has all incline and decline angles.
- The smell of the plastic material is only for a very short period.
- They have perfect welds, which look beautiful and clean, with full powder coating over everything; No weld spatter.
- The bench is easily adjustable.
- The bench can easily fold flat and decline for easy storage.
- They have two plastic caps that slips onto the incline/decline adjustable bar underneath the bench, but they do not fit tight and comes off easily and gets lost.
- Some allow better sit-ups and crunches, but not presses.
- Sometimes the leg bars are very narrow which renders it difficult for some people to use it without straining.
- They have gaps between the seat and the seat back, sometimes which is very problematic.
- The bench is very heavy.
- They require proper guidance in cases where the adjustment has become a problem.
- Sometimes cases of screwing the cushions in and it’s nearly impossible due to slight misalignment between the bench’s frame and the cushions, this may make things appear very difficult and one may give up.
In conclusion, the Bowflex SelectTech 5.1 Adjustable Bench is an excellent tool for muscle-building without problems; it is also very easy to assemble it with even available simple home tools, this makes it cheaper, unlike other gym equipment which requires their specific tools. Its flexibility to be moved to different angles, this makes it more preferred by most people than other material at the public gyms, also this is the best option for someone looking for a portable weight bench. It is also very important for every buyer to learn the process of assembling before trying this ensures cases of misalignment are dealt with properly.Check Price on Amazon